Multi-tasking in the manufacturing industry is the art of performing various operations without manual intervention. Parts are produced using multiple setups all in one machine. At Northern Machining we use Mazak’s Multi-Tasking machines because their “DONE-IN-ONE” process has been the leading technology in the machining industry for the past 20 years.
- Lowers manufacturing costs
- Produces parts in a single setup
- Increases production speed
- Heightens accuracy levels
Due to their versatility INTEGREX products have been a top choice for customers all over the world. At Northern Machining we choose the Mazak line because they continuously develop a wide range of multitasking machines to fit virtually every production need of our customers.
ALL INTEGREX MACHINES FEATURE CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY:
- Active Vibration Control- Reduces tool vibration to increased speed, increased accuracy machining.
- Extended Temperature Regulation- The Intelligent Thermal Shield is a heat displacement system which allows for a higher level of accuracy over extended periods of time.
- Verbal Messaging System- The Mazatrol Matrix verbally informs machine operators which settings have been selected and provides audible warning messages. This actively minimizes user error ensuring the best outcome for your product.